Monday, October 22, 2012

Grunts and Grumbles - A Real Post to Follow Soon

In the last week Zoe (age 5) has started to read pretty well, and has learned to whistle (finally!! and anyone who has heard her fake whistle before is probably cheering). I have been putting together a top secret anniversary surprise for my parents, and of course all the political stuff. I seem to do these things very well. They make me feel needed, and happy, and like I might have a brain in there somewhere.

School has been another story. Yes, I have A's (for now), but I feel like I am blundering through this quarter with all the grace of a large hippopotamus. What is my problem!? School is keeping me from all the things I love to do! From my activism that it is supposed to be augmenting. I am frustrated. I can't count the number of times I've threatened to quit this quarter. Maybe next quarter I will have classes I enjoy again. Well, really it's just one awful, annoying class that is eating up all my time and energy: BIOLOGY. Many of you reading have heard my belly aching about it. I am really enjoying Philosophy and MacroEcon. But Biology is keeping me from being able to study in my Econ class, or really participate in my philosophy class....and I'm going to get my PPE (or at least that is the current plan). The PPE stands for Philosophy, Political Science, and Economics...notice no Biology or Science in that list of studies.

So, for now I am hanging on and trying to not feel like a total idiot. I am trying to enjoy all of life's pleasures - like making pumpkin muffins (and I told Garren there'd be no food in my blog! :P) Thankfully I have a wonderful husband, who doesn't grumble when the living room is dirty or when the laundry is backed up. What would I do without him?

Anyways, since you've read this far into my complaining rant enjoy some photos from the project I am working on (and don't worry, I know the ballots are out - and there will very soon be a post about voting =D )  ~Liberty and Peace~
Zoe was a flower girl this weekend in my Uncle's wedding. Here is flower girl Zoe at age 5 :) 

Me age 4 :)




Our little family :) Most don't know that my mom, sister, grandparents and I all moved up here so my parents could get married. :) Yes, my dad is my "stepdad" but I don't think of him as a step anything at all. I feel so fortunate that this wonderful man chose to be my father, and that I've been able to call him dad.
You may kiss the bride :)
I love this picture of my parents!
21 years later :)

This one was just fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment