Friday, February 24, 2012

Senator Merkley responds to another one of my emails


Dear Krysta,

Thank you for contacting me to share your views about H.R. 3699, the Research Works Act which is currently pending in the United States House of Representatives.  I appreciate knowing your views on this matter.

In the Senate, this legislation would fall under the jurisdiction of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, on which I serve.  Please be assured that I will be following the progress of this bill, and will keep your views in mind if this or related legislation comes before this committee for consideration.

If you would like to know more about my work in the Senate, please go to my website,http://merkley.senate.gov/, to sign up for my e-newsletter updates or to email me directly. 

Again, thank you for contacting me.  Please stay in touch.


Sincerely,

Jeffrey A. Merkley
United States Senator

No comments:

Post a Comment