Monday, August 12, 2013

Yes, I have deleted my Facebook again. I don't know how much more explicit I could have been about things last time. My only guess is that people don't realize what a quick temper I have.

 It's not about what you do or say. It's about attitudes and implications. So.. If I feel like I am being disrespected, I am going to get angry quick... and did I mention that I'm also a grudge holder? I've been this way since I was a little kid. I also have zero (I mean absolutely zero) tolerance for drama, or for people causing me what we will call hassle. If I seem like an unreasonable person, then please do not associate with me. 

 I guess the bottom line is, because of things like Facebook people assume that they know you. And that's a very bad thing. Tread carefully with people. Show love when you choose to communicate with someone. Have some respect.

 I made no announcement about my leaving this time. I don't know if I will return or not. I'm just tired of people's crap. I have a dear friend who insists I am isolating myself. Maybe I am a little bit. Who cares? For those of you who begin to miss me, you know how to find me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment