Sunday, July 28, 2013

Je pars loin de moi... (don't worry I translate it)




I presently need to flee the world
Nothing interests me anymore
I’ve already done enough pretending
if there is enough for me 
to open the doors in silence
To those who are already intoxicated
I gave my stardust to thee
I'll leave you my body for the first time
I will try my luck
the new energy travels in my veins
and pierces my soul
Aah I leave far from me
I finally felt in thee the ephemeral
in me  the impression of a paradise on earth
I have gone up so high, all the way to the bottom
I was strong, you remember
I give my strange dust to thee
I'll leave you my life for a final dance
I am so afraid now
What hast thou done to me
 I do not recognize myself

Look at me


Aah I’m afraid, help me
I’m afraid
I cry

Look at me

No comments:

Post a Comment